Today is April 27, 2017 -
Congregation B'nai Israel
150 Years of Consecrated Service to God, Torah and Israel.
6525 Sylvania Avenue,
Phone: (419) 517-8400 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The younger generation of CBI women formed a branch of Sisterhood to bring together a diverse, strong, vibrant group of women, planning for the future and forming bonds of sisterhood, to make sure there will be a sisterhood in the years to come. It is called SISTERHOOD 2.0.
Many great activities of this group are planned:
- Baby baskets for newborns/families of congregants.
- Assistance in various ways for Bar/Bat Mitzvah families.
- Cooking and serving for the annual congregational Sukkot dinner.
- Regular book club meetings to review recent books of Jewish interest.
- Mahj Jong nights open to all.
- Social events at members’ homes.
Everyone is welcome to participate in these activities. Anyone who would like more information, or would like to be added to the email/text list, can contact Cindy Robertson at email@example.com or 419-297-4815.